This course prepares you to administer and automate using PowerShell. PowerShell combines speed of the command-line, flexibility of scripting, and the power of a GUI-based admin tool. Today most data center and cloud technologies / products from various vendors such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Citrix, Cisco, F5, HPE, EMC, Microsoft, Palo Alto, VMware can be managed via PowerShell. Anyone interested in making a career in system administration should learn PowerShell, it is the foundation for learning automation. At the end of this course you will be able run simple cmdlets, create cmdlet pipelines and write small scripts using PowerShell.
The course will have 50% of the time dedicated to theory and balance 50% time dedicated to hands on practice. All handson practice would be executed on our cloud based labs.
No prior knowledge of scripting is required.
- INR.2950/- + inclusive of all taxes.
- Participants are requested to bring their own Laptop for the workshop. If you need the training venue to provide you with a laptop then please to inform your training coordinator in advance.
- Lunch will not be provided at the training venue.
- Option 1: Participants are requested to bring your own lunch. There is a common cafeteria where you can have your tiffin.
- Option 2: There are also several eateries nearby where you can get a lunch thali for about INR.100/- to INR.120/-
- Introduction to PowerShell
- PowerShell basics
- Looping, conditionals & functions in PowerShell
- Reporting and Monitoring
- Automating vSphere with PowerCLI