This five-day course features intensive hands-on training that focuses on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vSphere® 6.5, which includes VMware ESXi™ 6.5 and VMware vCenter Server® 6.5. This course prepares you to administer a vSphere infrastructure for an organization of any size. It is the foundation for most other VMware technologies in the softwaredefined data center.
VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage
This is a live instructor led classroom with 50% of the time dedicated to theory and balance 50% time dedicated to hands on practice.
This course requires participants to have System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems.
- All-inclusive price of INR.57584/-
- Participants are requested to bring their own Laptop for the training. If you need the training venue to provide you with a laptop then please inform your training coordinator in advance.
- Lunch will be provided at the training venue
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to vSphere and the Software Defined Data Center
- Creating Virtual Machines
- vCenter Server
- vSphere Update Manager
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Storage
- Virtual Machine Management
- Resource Management and Monitoring
- vSphere HA, vSphere Fault Tolerance, and Protecting Data
- vSphere DRS
Exclusive offer: Free access to 2 days of vSphere labs for additional hands practice.
Yes, this is an official VMware accredited course.
As part of attending this course participants will get an MyLearn ID which allows them to register for VMware Certified Professional Exam.
To get certified the participant will need to take the following 2 exams:
- Exam 1: Exam Number: 2V0-602 (Foundations, $125 USD)
- Exam 2: Exam Number: 2V0-622 (VCP65-DCV, $250 USD)
Some Additional Reference Links: